- 12 strawberries
- 2 kiwis
- 1/2 dragon fruit, see notes
- 1/2 mango
- 1 tbsp lime or lemon juice
- 2 tsp maple or agave syrup (optional)
- Peel and chop the fruits. Then add them to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the lime or lemon juice and the maple or agave syrup. Stir until well combined.
- Best when fresh, keep leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for 1 to 2 days.
- If you can’t find dragon fruit, feel free to use 2 kiwis or 1/2 mango instead. It has a similar texture to kiwi, but it’s sweeter.
- Use any fruits you like or have on hand.
- Any sweetener is okay, although I prefer to use a liquid one for this recipe.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 154
- Sugar: 27.9 g
- Sodium: 6 mg
- Fat: 1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 37.5 g
- Fiber: 5.1 g
- Protein: 2.3 g